- During COVID-19, Ashley is teaching Toddler Yoga with Mission Propelle via Zoom on March 24 + 26!
- Stay tuned for virtual Creative Drama classes with Kerfuffle!
- Join Kerfuffle Artists for a Facebook Livestream Read Aloud Event with Kerfuffle on Monday, March 23 from 9am-12pm!
- Directing two youth productions of Frozen, JR. with The Stage School in Park Ridge, IL
- Teaching a Lifeline Theatre In-School Drama Residency at George Washington Elementary School in Chicago.
- Recently led two drama integration PD workshops with early childhood educators in Kearney, NE, thanks to Arts Across Nebraska with the Lied Center for Performing Arts
- Ashley's long form improv team, Shawn, performs in New Team Smell on Tuesdays at 10pm at iO!
- Currently enrolled in Level 4 at iO's Improv Program
- Directing The Conductors, a new play in partnership with The Connecting Routes Project, in November 2020.
- Producing Fox is Here to Party at the Apollon Art Space in Omaha
- Coordinating a Western Nebraska tour of The Caterpillar's Footprint with the Lied Center for Performing Arts' Arts Across Nebraska program.
- Ashley's adaptation of Wynken, Blynken, and Nod is available for licensing through TYA Show Rights!