- In collaboration with Josh Bernaski, Ashley received a 2020 Individual Artists Program Project Grant from the Department of Cultural Affairs and Special Events for a new TVY piece, The Conductors, presented with Kerfuffle and The Connecting Routes Project!
- Kerfuffle is offering donation-based Zoom classes and Ashley is teaching Thursday, April 16 at 10:00am CST!
- During COVID-19, Ashley is teaching Toddler Yoga with Mission Propelle via Zoom on Tuesdays + Thursdays at 9:00am CST.
- Join Kerfuffle Artists for Facebook Livestream Read Aloud Events with Kerfuffle every morning in April!
- Directing two youth productions of Frozen, JR. with The Stage School in Park Ridge, IL
- Teaching a Lifeline Theatre In-School Drama Residency at George Washington Elementary School in Chicago.
- Recently led two drama integration PD workshops with early childhood educators in Kearney, NE, thanks to Arts Across Nebraska with the Lied Center for Performing Arts
- Ashley's long form improv team, Shawn, performs in New Team Smell on Tuesdays at 10pm at iO!
- Currently enrolled in Level 4 at iO's Improv Program
- Directing The Conductors, a new play in partnership with The Connecting Routes Project, in November 2020.
- Producing Fox is Here to Party at the Apollon Art Space in Omaha
- Coordinating a Western Nebraska tour of The Caterpillar's Footprint with the Lied Center for Performing Arts' Arts Across Nebraska program.
- Ashley's adaptation of Wynken, Blynken, and Nod is available for licensing through TYA Show Rights!